Live Here Love Here is looking for volunteer ambassadors who share our passion for civic pride.
Adopt A Spot Ambassadors effectively encourage the local community to take positive environmental action. Through their efforts, they also help Live Here Love Here raise awareness about their cause by attending events and inspiring others to take part in the movement. By volunteering with Live Here Love Here, Northern Ireland's largest civic pride initiative, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Gain experience and get involved in a worthwhile cause
- Flexible time commitment that suits your interests and availability
- Receive free, accredited training and skill development (get in touch for more details)
- A sense of satisfaction and pride for making a positive impact in your local community.
Becoming an Adopt A Spot Ambassador: What You Need to Know
Why not join our team of Adopt A Spot Ambassadors and help us make the world a better place, one “Spot” at a time. Here are the requirements:
- Are you currently leading or a part of a registered Adopt A Spot group?
- Are you open to being a representative for Live Here Love Here at events?
- Do you have an enthusiasm for promoting community engagement and encouraging others to take action towards fighting environmental issues such as biodiversity decline and litter, as well as sustainable food growing?
If you meet these requirements, then you're already on your way to becoming an Adopt A Spot Ambassador!